- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
HOW UP-TO-DATE THEATRICALS USES YOUR INFORMATION
Personal Information (Name, Phone, Email Address, Postal Address)
- We are the sole owners of all information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us website forms, email, or other direct contact from you.
- We may reprint or reproduce your User Content, while protecting your identity.
- We will not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone.
- We will use your Personal Information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
- We may view your data to (1) comply with the law; (2) protect and defend the rights of Up-To-Date Theatricals; (3) enforce the Up-To-Date Actor Terms & Agreements.
Cookies & Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics and "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
USER INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
In order to use The Up-To-Date Actor, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name, phone, email address, and postal address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic and other information (such as gender, ethnicity, age, and social media handles) about yourself, but it is not required.
User Logs & Content
All other entries made into "User Content" including but not limited to personal attributes, industry contact information, audition logs, meeting logs, user contacts, are considered User Content. Use of these forms are completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information.
- We may reproduce or reprint your User Content to update our industry database.
- We will not disclose any identifiable Personal Information when reproducing or reprinting any User Content.
- By use of the site and the forms on the site you grant Up-To-Date Theatricals the right to disclose your User Content for the benefit of others using the site.
- We may edit and update your User Content to provide you with more database connectivity and offer you a better service. We may provide you with prior notice to changes made to your User Content, but it is not required.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You may update your Personal Information at any time by editing your profile.
You may update you User Content at any time be using the appropriate edit form.
You may request fewer emails or opt out of any future contacts from us by editing your notifications preference under your subscription page.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect information, it is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information arekept in a secure environment.
REVISIONS TO THIS POLICY
Up-To-Date Theatricals reserves the right in our sole discretion to revise, amend, or modify this policy and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. Notice of any revision, amendment, or modification of this policy will be posted on the site (uptodateactor.com), and a User's continued use of the Service will signify agreement to such changes.